1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A couple more "bonehead" questions!

Discussion in 'NuGameplan community development' started by Raider Marcus, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Raider Marcus

Raider Marcus Bench Warmer

Going into the draft in NFLCB - got a few noob questions:

1. Can a UB and FB change positions using the CP action? The 2.18 update seems to say they can AND that they can't !

2. Is an Assistant Coach simply a second OC/DC ? I dont see any Assistants available on the Coaches list. If that is the case, is there any real point to have more than one coach on either side of the ball? Not really got a clue how this bit works tbh !

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer!

2. Dan Slavin

Dan Slavin Franchise Player

Hi Marcus,

1) I think you can, yes.

2) The OC/DC are the assistant coaches. You can't have more than 1 of each type.

HTH.

Dan

3. Raider Marcus

Many thanks!

I had not clicked that the Assistant Coaches were the same thing as the OC/DC!
    Definitely getting old.

4. Dan Slavin

Dan Slavin Franchise Player

It's a lot to take in all in one go. It was easier to keep track as the developments were brought in gradually.

5. DGW Halford

DGW Halford Starter

Has nugameplan settled down with regards to turns running on time and bug issues etc?
    Are there any available teams?

6. Raider Marcus

Not at all. Current turn is 3 weeks late and Peter is 100% incommunicado. I just chased him for an update. Frustrating, because it is a superior game.

7. MikeGeorge

MikeGeorge Star Player

... with the same old GM.