1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another one bites the dust!

Discussion in 'NFLBG' started by John Gray, Aug 17, 2009.

1. John Gray

John Gray Starter

Hi folks,

I just wanted to let you know that I am giving up the Seahawks. I'll see them through the draft to make sure the roster is left in good order and put in place a decent gameplan to see them in decent shape for the new season.

The roster has actually come through the offseason very nicely. It would be a very decent team for someone to pick up!

I'd like to wish everyone in BG all the very best. I've really enjoyed my time here. In the end, I'm just having to cut down on the number of teams I run as work has been really busy over the last year. As a result, I just don't have the time to commit to Gameplan anymore!

Regards,

John :hello:

2. Jason O Mahony

Jason O Mahony All-Pro

Another Top coach retires from BG !

A real pity that you find yourself in this situation John, hopefully when things pick up you might re-join....after all you did lift an ailing franchise out of the ashes and came up just short of the Bowl game in a very short span. Keep in touch & all the best in your other leagues.

rgds,

Jay