Channel Four

Just spotted this, Bears-Packers live on Sunday night on Pick TV, Freeview channel 11.

Don't know if its a one-off or not, never watched Pick before. Its description is "the best of Sky Arts, Sky 1, news and reviews of Sky News and Sky Sports".

I believe they are showing several games this season on Pick TV,not every week though.
Also BBC showing Wembley games and Super Bowl live and have a highlight programme starting end of November :)

MikeGeorge said:
Just spotted this, Bears-Packers live on Sunday night on Pick TV, Freeview channel 11.

Don't know if its a one-off or not, never watched Pick before. Its description is "the best of Sky Arts, Sky 1, news and reviews of Sky News and Sky Sports".
Yeh can't quite understand this! It's being shown live on Sky Sports so why would they be allowed to show it live on a free view channel? The public pay Sky Sports to watch games like this yet it's being shown free on another channel! Very weird!!

Alan Milnes said:
It's owned by Sky and I guess they use it as a taster for other channels.
Yeh I understand that but if I paid Sky to watch NFL games, I would be quite miffed to find I could watch it free on Freeview!