Draft

Dan Slavin

Franchise Player
MikeGeorge said:
Still got a few credits, but not for long.

NuGP is annoying me too, Pete is so &*&*-ing slow and unreliable its ridiculous.
This particular delay could fall at my door. I sent Peter an email after last turn pointing out a bug (that could be a biggie in the post season routine) and also raising some other bits and bats that I thought needing thinking about further. It's a test league and whilst the delays can be a pain, I think the potential gains outweigh these delays.

Jacko1971

Administrator
Dan Slavin said:
This particular delay could fall at my door. I sent Peter an email after last turn pointing out a bug (that could be a biggie in the post season routine) and also raising some other bits and bats that I thought needing thinking about further. It's a test league and whilst the delays can be a pain, I think the potential gains outweigh these delays.
It's not often I disagree with you Dan, but I do on this. As I understand it, NuGP is not going through any real development as such currently, Peter just running it as a "hobby", processing turns when he gets round to it. Granted, if you've found a big bug he might need to get that resolved before running the turn, but all he needs to do is put a one-liner on the feedback page so we know what the score is. I'm off on hols soon and I emailed Peter to ask if he had any idea of timescale for NFLCA week 18, and therefore the week 19 deadline, because I want to know if this is likely to clash with when I am away. I've not had any reply.

Incidentally, are you able to divulge what the bug is Dan?

Since when did Pete react to any of our suggestions ? If he comes up with something, its a good idea, if we come up with something he'll find a counter argument.

I agree with Jacko - theres no development going on here, just a lazy GM. Customer service, waffle waffle, paid in advance, waffle waffle, lack of communication, waffle, waffle, we're going round in circles.

I like to think that Pete is actually doing some development and that he is sorting out Danny's query, but, there is absolutely no excuse for him not posting updates to keep us informed.

A quick explanation and update would satisfy me and help alleviate the delays in running the turns.