Farewell

Hello all,

I will be taking a break from Gameplan due to family reasons. My credits run until week 19 I think and I will probably put in one more turn before then. If anybody wants to keep me up to date on the league I will probably get round to keeping the league history up to date sometime, my email address is mike.parr@gmail.com Best of luck to you all, it has been fun!

:hello:

Dan Slavin

Franchise Player
I am sad to see you go, and I hope that you return swiftly. It won't be the same around here, or in NFLC, without you. Make sure you pop in from time to time anyway.

After a bit of a break, since my 2 ancient players managed to get through the cull somehow (even though I lost some equally or more valuable younger players) I thought I might as well sign up for one more season and give my old timers one last hurrah

:)

Dan Slavin

Franchise Player
Mike Parr said:
After a bit of a break, since my 2 ancient players managed to get through the cull somehow (even though I lost some equally or more valuable younger players) I thought I might as well sign up for one more season and give my old timers one last hurrah

:)
Excellent news! This man knows how to work an encore!