NCLA

Having just signed on for the NCLA with USC was wandering who is actually still involved in this league.

According to the waiting list the following people are signed,

Jason O'Mahony - Notre Dame
Craig Jackson - UNLV Rebels
Brad Carletti - Nevada Wolf Pack
Alan Milnes - North Carolina
Darren Halford - Wisconsin Badgers
David Flesfader - Georgia Tech
Howard Moon - Michigan Wolverines
Graham Beaton - pending

As leagues need 12, if everyone above is still there only three to go and we are up and running.

:hello:

asked a few questions of pete when I signed up and he confirmed the following,

the initial turn fees are as per the initial setup (2 for 1, but you may want to confirm this yourself before paying up front)

the nugameplan developments already in place in the ca and cb will be available at the start of the ncla, so we aren't really starting from scratch.

the fatigue update is coming soon...unfortunately the assistant coaches aspect is a little while longer, not until the playcalls and base formations are settled.

:)

initial draft is in with an updated usc roster. didn't want to see how old the roster was with gameplan so sent a new roster in to pete.

assuming that everyone elses has put in a their initial draft.

alex,

any chances of creating a new section for us in the ncla (and feel free to join in the college ranks as well while you are at it :) )

If U R reading this then U R now in a new forum as requested.
any problems or requests please PM or email me (or Alan).

Happy fun times folks! enjoy.
Alex

great work APK, nice to have our own spot! :clap:

Does not look like Pete has updated his website in a while for the available teams. Anyone else know someone who may be interested in joining up the league, only a few spots to go now.

I have someone who may be interested in taking up the Ducks, so we could be down to only 2 teams to go.

Anyone else keen to join? The league could be up an running soon! :football:

Pete intimated last week that another coach still wanted.

However, a few of the coaches have still to submit their roster or initial plan apparently,
nothing going to start until all the rosters & plans submitted, or so I believe.

Perhaps everyone (who accesses the Forum at least) can ensure they get up to speed ASAP?

Cheers

The Sun Devil (AKA The Cardinal)

:hello:

Nice to see a great range of teams selected for the league, particularly from some of the non traditional powerhouses. Only 1 more team to go!

If no one signs up in the next week then I have someone to take the final team. :)

Dave Flesfader said:
Nice to see a great range of teams selected for the league, particularly from some of the non traditional powerhouses. Only 1 more team to go!

If no one signs up in the next week then I have someone to take the final team. :)
Forgot all about signing up for this,it seemed a long time ago,like i said at the time if the league fills i will enter a roster,but not until then!

Wisconsin Badgers have pulled out,have told Pete, but i am still listed on the website waiting list.
I cut down from four teams to one for financial reasons,so can't really join,was not to impressed with Nu Gameplan anyway!
If i joined a league it would probably be back to NFLC or NFLAY,but don't see that happening in the near future.