SUPERBOWL

Think the 49ers will win,but would like the underdog Ravens to do it, as the 49ers knocked out my Packers.
Usually support the underdog anyway, if Packers not involved,so go RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think a Ravens win will turn out to be a bit of a snore, I can't see Flacco putting up big numbers against the 49er defence.

Plus I don't think I can put up with all the fairy tale ending schmaltz surrounding Ray Lewis, great player though he is.

And is it me, or does Kaepernick look like he's throwing side-arm most of the time ??

Being a Rams fan, I will DEFINITELY be rooting for the Ravens. I was really dreading a 49ers Patriots SB that is the nightmare scenario for me! :relief: :lol:

Mike, in my mind nothing boring about the 49ers losing even if the score is 2-0! ;D :p

Jacko1971

Administrator
Glad to see that defence still rules, although the Ravens are not as hot in that regard this year as in the past. Difficult to decide who I want to win - as a Washington fan I can't side with the niners due to their dominance back in 'the day', and as I am also fond of the Browns, this makes backing the Ravens tricky too. Just hope it's a good game.

Jacko1971

Administrator
Dan Slavin said:
Jacko1971 said:
MikeGeorge said:
I don't think I can put up with all the fairy tale ending schmaltz surrounding Ray Lewis
Mike, you might like this:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...urday-night-live-sets-its-sights-on-ray-lewis
Can't view outside of the US.

Here is a Youtube version...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6FZ-WSVcW4
Curious. This worked fine a day or so ago, but not now. Thanks for the you tube version, Dan.

Yeh, Ravens win,nearly went bed at 28-6 and with the lights out,glad i didn't,would have missed a great second half!
Remember when superbowls were mostly blow outs?
Seems a long time ago,all the games in recent years have been excellent :clap:

Darren Halford said:
Yeh, Ravens win,nearly went bed at 28-6 and with the lights out,glad i didn't,would have missed a great second half!
Remember when superbowls were mostly blow outs?
Seems a long time ago,all the games in recent years have been excellent :clap:
Indeed.

Was a very enjayble game, I was rooting for the Ravens to some degree - I like John more than Jim, I like 'The Wire' ;)

Niners should have ran it on that 3rd down knowing they were going to go for it on 4th, and surely a Kaepernick rollout with a pass / endzone dive option would have been a better play for him than that fade?

Overall though I thought the best team won., and Flacco deserved MVP.