We have lift off

From Pete's website...

COLLEGE LEAGUE - Saturday 8th December 2012
"The NCLA college league is now full and will be up and running shortly - all the team selections are done and we're missing only one gameplan so I'll only allow a week or two for unscheduled games before issuing the league startup."

Excellent news indeed. :clap:

GuppyShark said:
I signed up for this eight months ago... and honestly gave up on it ever happening.
Welcome aboard GS. :hello:

The startup has indeed been long drawn, I have a inking there are probably a couple of other coaches out there feeling the same as you.

Hopefully we can get a few more coaches on here and build up some added atmosphere to the league.

cheers
Fles

Jacko1971

Administrator
GuppyShark said:
I signed up for this eight months ago... and honestly gave up on it ever happening.
Indeed! But - at last - those Nevada intra-state clashes between the Wolfpack and Rebels will take place after all!

recently sent a message to pete about when this league was going to start and got the following reply,

I can't start NCLA until the stats-keeping changes are complete (or I'll have to go through the whole of the stats reformatting process all over again) and it would be better to wait until the formation changes are ready
(so your pre-season round is the first test run of the new formations).
bit of a tease to mention in december and then again in january that the league would be up and running soon and still nothing. at least the above message is a more definitive statement of the status of the league.

let the wait continue...